NYP Communication Platform Upgrade (Mainstay Project)
An upgrade to phone systems is underway for all departments and related staff at NYP and CUIMC. We will be posting updates as it progresses, including schedules. Please see details and contact information for the upgrade below.
Who is affected?
All Departments and related staff
What is being done?
- Upgrading phone systems across the organization to Cisco VOIP Phones
- Transitioning all fax lines to the RightFax web-based application
What to expect?
- Phone Upgrade
- Site fills out initial data collection
- On-site survey will corroborate initial data collection and document physical phone information
- After data collection completes, department representative will be contacted for a in depth review of telephony setup
- Departments will be contacted by Unified Communications to discuss eFax conversion and review documented fax lines
- Bi-Weekly Information Sessions – join using this Zoom link when a session is scheduled. The schedule will be added soon.
- Project Tracker
- *Project inquires: AskCiscoProject@nyp.org
- Go-live support – direct access to on-site help
- First Day In Service – on-site trainers available
- Post go-live support – seven day support via request form
- Escalation email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- After seven days, open an NYP Help Desk ticket
- Site Freeze – no site changes or moves two weeks prior to deployment
- No new telephony requests during go-live